Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am huge...21 weeks and counting




Finally...a side view of my massive midsection!! I am just as surprised as all of you because I don't own a full length mirror.

Me in April (around 8 weeks pregnant, not a very good comparison picture but it was all I could find.):

I finally had to go shopping. I hate clothes shopping in Britain. Nothing fits and everyone seems to think florescent pink, purple and mustard yellow are good colours for people to wear. However I did manage to find 3 shirts in the hippy fashion that will not get in the way of the sprouts growth. Now I need to find some pants because I am pretty much down to sweat pants and circle skirts.

On my shopping trip I made my first baby purchase. There were a couple of rules to my purchasing any baby items. 1. It had to have a cow on it (because yes, he will like cows whether he likes it or not!). 2. It had to be a good price. Well here is what I came across at ASDA:


There were 7 oncies for £5!! and just look at that cow prints and "Milk Theif" there was no way I was gonna get out of the store without buying that (I want one in every size).


I just had to add this picture. Today there was a huge downpour. One of my favourite things are summer downpours. Every time it happens I get the uncontrollable urge to run outside into it...so I did and Richard got some pictures. Now, because I am feeling a little...let us say "fat" you only get to see a face picture, but I assure you I am totally drenched.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You aren't fat - you're pregnant! :) And you look great! Any word on the passport?

Ms. Molly said...

You look great Jess! I brought the sprout something the other day but it didn't follow your cow rule...

Jessika said...

you dont have to follow my rules...that was just to keep me from buying stuff.

Emma said...

u look cool. i love baby bumps. it will be really awesome wen u can look at ur tummy and see they sprout kicking :)

i cant wait to see the bump first hand tomorrow!