Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SNOW pt 2

PIcture from BBC News online

The BBC reporting on the snow in Huddersfield not far away from Bradford, I live in West Yorkshire.



Sunday is started snowing and when we woke up on Monday, it was still snowing. We both got up to go to work. The front page of the Metro Newspaper looked like this.. Metro

It snowed all day. I was forced to go home because there were no customers in the store. What I find sunny though, is that even though there was all this snow, not much actually accumulated. Our roofs have about 4 inches on them. The sun comes out and then hides. The snow starts and then stops...I am sure we will all be iced up for days. We'll see if I can get any good pictures later.


2 comments:

Ms. Molly said...

It's pretty, we saw the snow on tv while watching the chelsea match Sunday morning and thought of you. I love snow days!

Jessika said...

There were hardly any customers at work monday or tuesday. The sidewalks were really slippery.