Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving festivities



This year's 4th Thanksgiving anniversary





The Guests:

Emma (not pictured as per request)

Richard

Ben

Johnny




Me, Johnny and Ben




This year's Thanksgiving menu will be:

Turkey
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Awesome Sausage, Apple and Cranberry Stuffing
Yam Casserole
Waldorf Salad
Winter Root Vegetables
Richard's Pumpkin Pie


Richard and Me


I don't know what the others are bringing, if anything. This will be the first year I will be doing a stuffing. I don't really like stuffing and in the past years, stuffing balls made from a mix has been popular. This will be the first time I will make a Yam Casserole, my friend Johnny is pretty excited about that.

I am very excited that we will be have the party at Emma's new house in Bentley.


View Larger Map

No comments: